ETL9.2: Not Able To Attest To Time When Text In Attestation Makes A Scroll Bar Appear.
(Doc ID 2763003.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is able to attest without an issue on a timesheet as long as the text does not result in a scroll bar in the pop-up attestation screen.
STEPS TO REPLICATE THE ISSUE:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Install > Product Specific > Time and Labor Installation. 'Use Attestation for Time Reporting' is selected on T&L Installation.
2. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Rules and Workgroups > Workgroups. Set 'Employee Signature Acknowledgement' at Workgroup.
3. Message Set with Message Number, that used on Workgroup, has a long verbiage text. As soon as the lines get to 12 or higher the issue occurs.
4. Employee enters and submits time that triggers the "Acknowledge Reported Time" message
5. Because the text that being presented to the employee is long, the attestation is resulting in a scroll bar.
6. User unable to check "I Agree" as 'Accept and Continue' button is locating over the "I Agree" checkbox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document