ELM 9.2 Attachment Error In Add Supplemental Learning Page: An invalid parameter has been passed to the file attachment function. FILE_ATTACH_WRK.ATTACHDELETE.FieldChange Name:delete_attachment PCPC:287
(Doc ID 2763183.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save an attachment in Add Supplemental Learning Page the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Employee Self Service dashboard > Learning tile > My Learningtile
2. Modify existing learning with multiple attachments.
3. In Attachments section, click the + Attachment button.
4. Do not upload any file then click the Close button.
5. Validate that the Attached Date and Time of an existing file has been updated.
6. Click the Delete button of that document then, click Yes.
7. Click the Save button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document