Supplier Portal - Reason and Comment Missing From the Denial Email of Supplier Registration
(Doc ID 2764957.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the denial process of a Supplier Registration on Supplier Portal, the workflow engine is called BEFORE the reason is inserted into the database.
ISSUE: The denial email is sent correctly, but the reason and comment are missing (table PS_SUP_OB_RSNCD).
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:
- Create a SQL in Application designer and Create a new Generic template.
- Use this template and the SQL created at point 1, in the configure transaction setup (Navigation: Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction configuration)
- Register a new supplier.
- Complete all the train steps.
- Submit your Registration Id.
- As VP2 sign in and deny it.
- Email received with only the first two parameters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document