ELA Incorrect Account Pushed By RE_TXN_INTFC Process Into Voucher Staging Table
(Doc ID 2765550.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Account is pushed by Manage Interfaces to AP/Billing(RE_TXN_INTFC) process into voucher staging distribution data if Lease has an asset for which chartfields are overridden at Asset cost tab.
- Review accounts in the Accounting Entry templates for Rent Expense Contra and Lease Obligation Contra
- Create New Lease
- Run AM_DEPR_CALC
- Create Accounting Entries
- Run DP_Close for 3 cycles (Periods)
- Dist_Ln shows the PLP and LPY entries with the appropriate accounts as in Accounting Entry Templates
- Run Transaction Generator for Lease Payables
- Approve Transactions
- Interface from LA to AP
- Run Voucher Build to create Vouchers
- Review Voucher Inquiry
- Vouchers have correct account to the PLP entries as expected
- Voucher corresponding to LPY have incorrect account value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document