ETL92: MSS FL Timesheet Doesn't Show Exceptions On Some Pages When Using The Filter.
(Doc ID 2766144.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User noticed that the Exceptions count doesn’t always come up when looking at the MSS Fluid Timesheet. When clicking on the Get Employees, the Exceptions would show up. When looking at a specific emplid (that had the exception), it didn't always show up.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login as a SuperUser - use Nav bar to MSS>Time Management > Manager Search Options then enter the last name for an employee that does have a least one exception in Last Name field on the page and save.
2. Navigate to Team Time tile – Select Enter Time click Filter
(Note: left what was populated in the filter from the search options then hit done); it shows the selected employee has exceptions.
3. Clicked on Time Summary, then Hit Filter, Done.
4. Clicked on Reported Time, then Hit Filter, Done. No Exception shown.
5. Clicked on Weekly Time Entry, then Hit Filter, Done.
6. Clicked on Weekly Time Summary, then Hit Filter, Done. No Exception shown.
7. Clicked on Payable Time, then Hit Filter, Done. No Exception shown.
8. Clicked on Leave Comp Time, then Hit Filter, Done. No Exception shown.
9. Click on Leave Comp Time again, if user hit Get Employees, you see the exceptions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document