EAP: Copy Voucher Is Copying The Control Group
(Doc ID 2767514.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a voucher is being copied using the Voucher Copy feature, even the Control Group is copied into the new voucher. It is expected that the new voucher should not inherit the Control Group from the voucher being copied. The behavior for copied vouchers should be the same as entering a new voucher from the Regular Entry menu item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Control Group (Accounts Payable > Control Groups > Group Information)
2. Enter a voucher and assign it to the control group (Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry)
3. Verify Control Group (Accounts Payable > Control Groups > Group Information)
4. Copy the voucher (Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Voucher Search)
5. Go to new voucher.
- The voucher was assigned to the same control group as the previous voucher.
- It is expected that the Control group should not be inherited by a Copied Voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document