ETL9.2: Online Submit/Apply Rules Throw SQL Error When Rule Value List Effective Dated.
(Doc ID 2767768.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Administration
When attempting to run TimeAdmin process,
the following error occurs.
1) " A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details"
2) "Process Abended at Step TL_TA_RULES.DLYOVTSC.Step14 (SQL)--RC 805
3) CallAppEngine:Application TL_CALL_TA:AppEngine error.
FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.APPLY_RULES.FieldFormula Name:RunTimeAdmin PCPC:3767
Called from:TL_ENTER_TIME_FLU.GBL.SavePostChange Statement:16
During a CallAppengine builtin function call the Application engine detected
an error. The Application engine log may provide more information.
1. Setup HCM > Install > Product Specific > Time and Labor. Real time rules are enabled to Run from Submit or Apply rules button.
2. One of the rules has a value list with several effective dates under Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Rules and Workgroups > Value list
3. Employee enters time and click "submit" or 'Apply Rules" and gets an unique constraint error message
4. When TimeAdmin run separately, it's processing time correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document