ETL92: TL_ENRL_AE Will Not Correctly Process A Termination And A Rehire Staged For The Same Employee
(Doc ID 2768345.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TL_ENRL_AE Will Not Correctly Process a Termination and a Rehire Staged for the Same Employee.
User states: The issue occurs when both of these staged transactions are processed in the same execution of the Time Reporter Auto-Enrollment program, TL_AUTO_ENRL. If each of the two transactions is processed in a separate execution of TL_AUTO_ENRL, then the Time Reporter data (PS_TL_EMPL_DATA) looks as expected—a row is inserted in the first run with an inactive status, reflecting the termination in JOB. In the second execution, a second row is inserted in Time Reporter data with an active status, reflecting the rehire in JOB.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Auto Enrollment is setup with Real Time is OFF and Preview Mode is OFF.
2. Show Enrollment Group for this scenario.
3. Show an Employee that meets the criteria for this Enrollment Group
4. Show Employee before changes to see current row in Job Data and Time Reporter Data is active for the EE.
5. Insert a new row in Job to Terminate the employee in Job using Effdt 2/12/21. (Do not save yet).
6. Insert a new row in Job to Rehire the same employee on 2/15/21. Now Save.
7. Check the PS_TL_AENRL_JB_STG table – confirm both transactions appear and note status.
8. Run Auto Enrollment batch process for the selected employee.
9. Now Check the PS_TL_AENRL_JB_STG table – confirm if both transactions appear and note status.
10. Now Check Time Reporter Data – Note: Status still shows Inactive even though the Rehire transaction shows completed. Expected results should show Active status not Inactive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document