EPC: PC_PRICING Process Is Not Creating Expected Target Rows. Rate Sets and Rate Plans Are Attached to the Project/Activity.
(Doc ID 2769543.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_PRICING is not creating expected target BIL rows when using the Rate Option of 'ABI' in the Rate set.
- Create a Project/Activity and associate it with a Rate Plan.
- The Rate Plan has a Rate set that created BIL row from TLC row using 'ABI' rate option.
- In the Resource Detail Page, override the Billing Rate as $38.
- Review that there exists a TLC row with proper criteria that match the Rate set.
- Run PC_PRICING (Project Costing > Utilities > Pricing) for the transaction date.
- Notice that no BIL rows are generated in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE for the applicable TLC rows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document