E-PRCS : Process Scheduler Configuration File Defaults To Wrong Paths After Re-configuring The Scheduler
(Doc ID 2770360.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Configuring Process Scheduler, custom paths are added (e.g. SQR/ Cobol/ nVision path are configured with custom paths) , configuration file defaults to wrong Paths after Re-configuring the scheduler.
- - - - -
1. Log into remote Process Scheduler Server.
2. Configure Process Scheduler server using PSADMIN.
3. Modify/ Add custom path for SQR/ Cobol/ nVision etc.
4. Load configuration file and observe:
After configuring SQR/ Cobol/ nVision path are configured with wrong custom paths.
1. PS_CUST_APP_HOME variable is configured.
2. All are set PS_*_HOME will be multiplied with the same part in the path.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document