EPY: Workers Compensation Report (PAY102CN) YTD Assessable Amounts Are Not Correct
(Doc ID 2771831.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
YTD assessable earnings printed in the report the PAY102CN - Workers Compensation report does not contain YTD assessible earnings for employees who do not have any assessible earnings during the pay period.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Confirm payroll for first payroll period of the year - with one employee paid more than the allowable annual assessable earnings.
- Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Confirm Payroll > Confirm Payroll
- Run PAY102CN for first payroll period of the year by Pay Run ID.
- Navigation: Payroll for North America > Regulatory Reports CAN > Workers Comp Assessments
- Confirm payroll for second payroll period of the year - continuing to pay the employee from the 1st payroll period that has hit Maximum assessable earnings prior to this pay period.
- Run PAY102CN for second payroll period of the year by Pay Run ID.
- Compare report from first payroll pay period to report from the second payroll period.
The current total from the first payroll period + current total from second payroll period <> YTD total on the report for the second payroll period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document