New External Links Added To Fluid Workcenters Can Cause 'Error '404' or 'a page not found error as the URL is NOT a valid URL for that website'
(Doc ID 2772917.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an external links to an existing Work Center, some of the new links will fail. This issue does not occur with all new links. A string "?ICAJAXTrf=true&ICAJAXTrf=true" is being appended to the URL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets;
- Click Search;
- Select Campus Solutions Workcenter;
- Add a new link. For example, 'https://www.google.com';
- Click Activate Links Settings;
- Click Save;
- Open Campus Solutions WorkCenter;
- Ensure that the new link has been added;
- Click the new link created in Step 4.;
- Notice the "?&ICAJAXTrf=true" appended to the formed URL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document