Onboarding Attachments Step Removing All Attachments When the First Attachment is Deleted
(Doc ID 2773557.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Onboarding Attachments step, when multiple attachments are uploaded and you delete the first attachment, all the other attachments are removed from the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to OnBoarding > OnBoarding Activities tile
2. Click on Attachments step.
3. Click on Add Attachment button.
4. Add an attachment.
5. Click on + button and add another attachment.
6. Save the page.
7. Click on Delete button in the first row.
8. You can see that on deleting the first document, second one is also removed from display and blank page is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document