EHR: Pending Approvals Tile Employee Name Blank if Employee Photo Display Is Not Checked
(Doc ID 2774324.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Job Data Approvals Employee Photo Issue
On the Approvals tile, for fluid job data approvals, the employee's name and information is not displaying properly. If the use Emploee Photos is selected (in the Installation table), then the employee's name and information displays properly under the Approvals tile. The name and information should display properly regardless if employee photos is being used or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in as PS/PS
2. From the Home Page Selction the Workforce Administration Tile
3. Select Manage Human Resources Tile
4. Select Manage Jobs Tile
5. At the Search enter an Employee ID
6. On the Job Action Summary > Click on Create Job Action
7. Select an Action and Action Reason Requiring Approval, Data Change/Dept Correction
8. Keep Selecting Next and then on the Work Location Page, enter the changes
9. Keep Selecting next until it can be submitted for approval
10. Sign in as,the approver in this case
11. Click on Approval Tile
12. Note the change that was just made for a different employee
13. The Change request for approval is shown however, it does not display the Employees Name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document