Newly Eligible Employees Have All Options for Supplemental Life Grayed out in Fluid Benefits Enrollment.
(Doc ID 2775829.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid Benefits Enrollment, newly eligible Employee has all options for Supplemental Life grayed out if Cross Plan has only one default option.
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
- Configure Benefit program, plan type and option for Supplemental Life, to require election of plan type 20 in order to enroll in plan type 21.
- Run BenAdmin process to prepare the MSC event for elections.
- Log in to do MSC elections through Employee Self Service => Benefits Enrollment.
- Make the plan type 20 election.
- Navigate to the plan type 21 election page – all of the Supplemental Life plan options, except Waive, are greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document