E-DPK: Puppet Error: Weblogic installation copying failed [...] returned 4294967295 in the Puppet Apply Log
(Doc ID 2777736.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.59 version, Install and Packaging
When attempting to perform a Midtier - Deploy Only installation of PeopleTools 8.59.01 on Windows 2019, the following error occurs in the Puppet Apply log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download the PeopleTools 8.59.01 DPK setup files for Windows.
2. Extract zip file 1.
3. Run the setup script for midtier deploy only.
4. Choose to exit the default setup and use customizations.
5. Create and place the psft_customizations.yaml file.
6. Run the Puppet Apply command to resume the installation with customizations.
7. Error occurs during the Weblogic software installation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document