EPY: Marital Status Automatically Changes from "N" to "X" Preventing Page to be Saved.
(Doc ID 2781251.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For employees who work in Texas, Marital Status automatically changes from "N" to "X" causing the following error and not allowing to save the page:
Invalid Marital Status Value (2000,471)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Payroll for North America-> Employee Pay Data USA-> Tax Information-> Update Employee Tax Data.
2. Select an employee and create a new effective date.
3. On State Tax Data, select TX as State.
4. Select Resident and UI Jurisdiction.
5. On Special Withholding Tax Status field, select "Maintain taxable gross".
6. Ensure the Marital Status is "N" and Save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document