ECM: Enter Bank Statements Page Does Not Allow To Search Rows Not Currently Populated InThe Grid
(Doc ID 2784879.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer's Bank Statement Entry page is currently having close to 40,000 rows per day.
The grid in the Bank Transaction Entry tab is unable to display or handle 40,000 rows. The users are able to retrieve the rows by chunk of only 100 rows of grid data. However, for them to be able to sift through all the 40,000 rows, customer needs to click the arrow to get to the next chunk of grid data. If the row that the customer is looking for is somewhere at the bottom, they need to keep clicking 400 times. The users find this very tedious.
Customer is suggesting/requesting a long term fix where at least the sort or search option works for all the items in all the pages of the grid rather than only the current page in the grid.
1. Run the delivered Import Bank Statements/ Bank Statement Load Program (IMPORT_FILES/ TR_BSP_LOAD) processes which import data from our Bank BAI2 files into the PS_BANK_STMT_TBL table.
2. Navigate to Banking>Bank Statements>Enter Bank Statements.
3. Go to Bank Transaction Entry tab. Note that Bank Statements may have ~400 chunks of grid data.
4. When users need to look up at rows, the users can not utilize sort or search function to easily get to all the rows within the 40,000 lines of the bank transactions.
5. If they search the for the Ref Id # of a particular transaction that is not in the current chunk of data, they are given message that it does not exist in the current chunk of the grid.
If the row they are looking for is somewhere at the bottom, they need to keep clicking 400 times which the users find this very tedious.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document