EAP: Out of Balance Error Encountered When Deleting and Recopying to Invoice Line Then Saving Voucher
(Doc ID 2785540.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Out of Balance error encountered when deleting and recopying to invoice line then saving voucher
1. Navigate to Define User Preferences
2. Click Procurement
3. Select Require Balanced Invoice checkbox
4. Create and dispatch PO
5. Create a quick invoice
6. Change the PO Number to deliberately cause the quick invoice to go in error when Voucher Build is ran
7. Run Voucher Build
- Quick Invoice went to error as expected (Pre-Edit Error)
8. After the voucher goes to pre-edit, click on the line details and delete the existing lines
9. After the voucher goes to pre-edit, click on the line details and delete the existing lines
10. Go to Copy From Source Document, click on Purchase Order Only and click on ho
11. Select the correct PO and the line and copy the lines to the Invoice
12. Make sure the amounts are same everywhere
13. Try to save the PO and the error pops up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document