ETL9.2: Delegation - Proxy Able To Approve his Own Timesheet
(Doc ID 2786585.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Delegator Delegates to a proxy who reports to him, then the Proxy was able to approve his own time.
1. Log in as the Manager/ Delegator
2. Go to the Manager Self Service homepage
3. Click on the delegations tile
4. click on the Create delegation tile
5. Enter a date span
6. click next
7. Click on Proxy
8. Click next
9. Select all
10. Click next
11. Click submit
12. Log out
13. Sign in as Proxy
14. Go to the alert button and click it
15. Click on the delegation authority message
16. Click on review my delegated requests
17. Check the box and click Accept
18. Click yes on the pop up
19. Navigate to Employee Self Service Homepage > My Time > Enter Time
20. Enter in some time and click submit
21. Go to Manager Self Service Homepage > Approvals Tile
22. Scroll down to find Proxy and click on her transaction
23. Select all and click approve
24. Click submit on the pop up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document