Fluid Delegation: Email Bind Variable For "Transaction" Includes The Delegation "comments"
(Doc ID 2788104.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delegations Email notification to Proxy is displaying comments+transaction name under Transaction(s):
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a Delegator and Submit a Delegation request.
2. Employee Self Service (home page) > Delegation (tile) > Create Delegation Request, Enter the Start Date and Comment = “GCS testing”
3. Select a delegate
4. Select transaction = Manager Absence Balance Fluid
5. Submit delegation request
6. Email Notification is sent to the proxy
7. Verify the Email for Transaction Name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document