EAP: Treasury Automated Accounting process (TR_ACCTG) Posts an External Transaction in a Closed Fiscal Period
(Doc ID 2790014.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An external transaction can be posted on an accounting period which is not open.
1. Treasury Options (Business Unit > Treasury > Treasury Options):
- BU: US001
- Calendar_ID: 01- Monthly
2. Fiscal Period Summary (Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Fiscal Period Summary):
- Set period 3 of 2021 to Closed Acctg
3. Create an external transaction on March 31st (period 3).
4. Reconcile transaction manually.
5. Below message is thrown as expected when running Treasury Automated Accounting process (TR_ACCTG) for period 3 of 2021:
Fiscal Period for this Business Unit has already closed. Accounting request cannot be processed. (13550,45)
6. Run Treasury Automated Accounting process (TR_ACCTG) for period 4 of 2021 and review the data in Treasury Accounting Entry page:
- The system processes the above external transaction entered for period 3 of 2021 in period 3 which is closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document