EPY: Unable to View Department Budget Table After Save
(Doc ID 2790187.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We added a brand new department that was effective 07/01/2020. We added a new department budget for the new fiscal year, but can't seem to view it when we enter the new department in the search field in the Department Budget Table.
Once the new department is added to the Department Budget Table, we should be able to view it after save.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Add a new department with effective date 07/01/2020 (Set Up HCM>Foundation Tables>Organization>Departments)
2. Associate it to the tree manager that has an effective date of 07/01/2021 (Tree Manager>Tree Manager)
3. Run the security process effective 07/01/2021 (Set Up HCM>Security>Core Row Level Security>Refresh SJT_CLASS_ALL)
4. Add the brand new Department on the Department Budget Table and save the page (Set Up HCM>Product Related>Commitment Accounting>Budget Information>Department Budget Table USA)
5. Go back and try to search for that new department and it shows "No Matching Values Found"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document