EAP: Exit Button Does Not Work On The Fluid Payment Request After Applied Bug 31957713
(Doc ID 2792276.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the fluid Payment Request Center, the “Exit” button does not work.The issue began with PUM 38 due to bug fix Bug 31957713.
1. Sign in to PUM38 DEMO as VP1
2. Go to the "Employee Self Service" homepage
3. Click on the fluid "Payment Request Center" tile
4. On the Payment Request Center page, click the "+" icon to add a new request
5. In the Activity Guide, on the Summary page (Step 1 of 4), do the following:
1). Enter an Invoice Number and other data fields
2). Click “Exit”
3). Click “OK” on the message box
1. On the Action Item menu, click “Save for Later”
2. Then click “Exit”
1. On the Action Item menu, click “Home”
2. Click “No” to discard changes (which were already saved for later)
3. Go back to the Payment Request Center
4. Click on the saved payment request to open the detail page
5. Click “Update” to open/edit the request
6. On the Summary page, click “Next” (no data changes)
7. On the Supplier page, click “Exit”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document