Unable to perform Return from Disability (RFD) action on the Job Fluid Page as the Following Errors Occurs-Return from Disability Action is valid only if employee status is on Disability.
(Doc ID 2793039.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Job Data Fluid page, When attempting to enter the Action code of Return From Disability (RFD) while Short-Term Disability(STD) action being the previous row the below error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an Employee who has been on LOA and returned from LOA
2. Insert a new Effdt row using the same effective date as the prior row using the action of STD (Short Term Disability)
3. Navigate to Home > Workforce Administration > Manage Human Resource Tile, Click on it
5. Click on Manage Job Tile
6. Click on Create Job Action
7. Enter the Emplid and then the Action of RFD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document