EAP: Would Different Supplier Locations for Same Supplier Trigger Separate Remittance Advice Email
(Doc ID 2793732.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Does the system split the notifications for each Supplier Location if each payment for the same supplier is for a different supplier location? The Supplier Address and Email Ids are same for both Locations.
1) A Supplier has 2 Locations. It has only one Address.
Navigation: Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
2) Enable Payment Advice for Supplier and give same email id for both Locations.
3) In External Account, for the ACH payment method, use Form ID = EFT2 (Sample EFT File with Advice).
Navigation: Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts.
1) Create 2 Vouchers for the Supplier, with different Location but same Address (Address Sequence).
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2) Run Pay Cycle to generate payment. 2 payments are generated.
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Pay Cycle Manager
3) Run Electronic Payments process.
4) Run Email Payment Advice process (AP_EMAIL_ADV).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document