Entity Property Sync (SCC_ESYNC_AE) Error 'SCC_ENTITY_20200403215254:Invalid parameter 1 for function CreateRecord. (2,116)'
(Doc ID 2795989.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Entity Property Sync (SCC_ESYNC_AE), the following error occurs, as shown in the message log and log (.stdout) file:
Because of the last line in the code above, indicating that the process itself ended normally, the status will show 'success' in the process monitor, so the error may not be immediately obvious.
In at least one case, the process was being run after seeing a different error with the Student Financial Planning (SFP) Application Engine program SCC_SFP_PUL2, as documented in <Note 2744291.1>, which indicated that this issue may be fixable by running the Entity Property Sync. However, the issue with Entity Property Sync could be encountered by both SFP and non-SFP schools.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up SACR > System Administration > Entity > Entity Property Sync.
- Click “Sync All Entity Properties” and wait for the process to finish.
- Click on "Wipe Entity Cash" and wait for this process to complete.
- Check Process Monitor via Main Menu > PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Process Monitor and look for the row for SCC_ESYNC_AE that just completed. Note that the run status shows "success".
- Click 'Details' then 'View Log/Trace'.
- Click the .stdout file in the file list and note the error message shown in the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document