Delegation Role is Not Revoked from Proxy When Same Transaction is Revoked the Second Time
(Doc ID 2797383.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After delegation request which is accepted by proxy A and Proxy B are revoked and when the same transaction is revoked after being accepted by Proxy A again, the roles get revoked from Proxy B instead
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as the delegator, Navigate to Delegations tile
2. Create Delegation Request as 17th December, End date Blank
3. Select multiple users as delegatee ('B' and 'O')
4. Select any one transaction(In our case “Approve Job Code Change”) from the next page and submit the delegation request. Now login from both delegatee users accounts and accept the delegation request from below navigation:
Delegations tile->My Delegated Authorities.
5. Now re-login as the delegator user and revoke the delegation from the delegatees from Delegations tile->My Delegates.
6. Now create a delegation Request as 18th December for the “Approve Job Code Change” transaction and assign it to 'O'.
7. Login as 'O' and accept it. (Delegations tile->My Delegated Authorities)
8. Now re-login as the delegator user and revoke the delegation from the delegatee from navigation:Delegations tile->My Delegates.
We observed system is trying to remove the role from 'B' and not from 'O' which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document