E-CLOUD: Java Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException [...] Called from:ECL_CMCONFG_FL.GBL.ECL_CMUPD_WRK.ECL_CMUPD_TRIG.FieldChange Statement:1 When Performing Self Update or Cloud Manager Image Upgrade
(Doc ID 2797484.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Cloud Manager - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12 version, Updating Cloud Manager
When attempting to apply updates to Cloud Manager version 12 using the Self Update feature, the following error occurs when clicking the "Ignore and Continue" button on the Network Validations modal window in Cloud Manager's Manage Updates screen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Cloud Manager
2. Click on the Cloud Manager Settings tile.
3. Click on "Manage Updates" on the sidebar on the left hand side of the screen.
4. Click on the "Apply" button (in this case there were 4 updates to apply.
5. Click "Yes" when asked "Do you want to apply updates now?"
6. When the "Network Validations" modal windows pops up, click "Ignore and Continue".
7. Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document