Error 'Field SAD_UC_LASTCHANGE requires an unsupported conversion. Record skipped. SAD6 (76,29)' When Applying PUM Image 22 Against Microsoft SQL Server (MSS) or DB2 LUW Database
(Doc ID 2798624.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying Campus Solutions 9.2 PUM Image 22 against an MSS or DB2 LUW database, the Alter and Create Tables step may fail, with the following errors displayed in the log for the step:
A subsequent message line will indicate the SQL Build process ended with 4 errors and 0 warnings. Similar error messages may also be seen for a second field SAD_UC_REFERRAL_DT.
The errors are not seen in other database platforms besides MSS and DB2 LUW.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Download/deploy Image 22.
- Using the Peoplesoft Update Manager (PUM), create a change package that includes the fix for <Bug 29901015> - DELIVERED UCAS FIELDS DO NOT MATCH UCAS SPECIFICATION.
- Apply the change package using Change Assistant.
- Note the failure of the step Alter and Create tables with reference to an error.
- Double-click the the step to see the details of the error.
As referenced in the previous section, the issue occurs when applying the fix for <Bug 29901015> - DELIVERED UCAS FIELDS DO NOT MATCH UCAS SPECIFICATION, included in PUM Image 22. This fix delivers two new fields, SAD_UC_LASTCHANGE and SAD_UC_REFERRAL_DT, which are specific to UCAS functionality and are the source of the problem (see next section).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document