EPC9.2: Read Only Access To Project Costing > Activity Definitions > General Information Does Not Allow Users To View Attachments.
(Doc ID 2799814.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Read-only access to Project Costing > Activity Definitions > General Information does not allow access to view attachments.
The page PROJ_ACT_DOC does not enable attachments when the page is Display Only.
1) Navigate to Project Costing > Activity definitions > General information.
2) Attach a file to an activity.
3) Modify a delivered permission list to change the PROJECT_ACTIVITY component by editing pages to set the Attachment page to Display Only.
4) Assign that permission list to a user.
5) Log in as that user and attempt to view the attachment's contents.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document