Hyperlink next to the Reports to Position Functions Differently When Viewing Current Incumbent
(Doc ID 2802189.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hyperlink next to the Reports to position functions differently – depending on if you look at the position in Manage Position/Correct History or Position Data View.
When viewing information for a Position, the information should be consistent regardless of where the user is looking at the Position Data Record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workforce Administration Tile
2. Position Management Tile
3. Manage Positions Tile > enter a Position # 190000072
4. Click on Position from the most current Row Select Edit
5. Add new Effect dated row to change the Reports_To
6. Using the View current Incumbents Link here it shows the Reports to as correct
7. Now View the Positon Data Record #19000072
8. Use the View Current Incumbents Link from the View Position Page it shows the Incorrect Reports To Positon
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document