No Data Inserted In AUC_AWARD_ADDR Table Upon First Click on Save on the Analyze Events Page
(Doc ID 2803094.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The supplier address information is not saved in the AUC_AWARD_ADDR table with the corresponding Event Id, when the user clicks on the Save button, for the first time, on the Analyze Events page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create Event Details by coying from another Event Menu : Main Menu > Sourcing > Create Events > Event Details
2. Save Event
3. Post the Event by clicking on Post button on the Event.
4. Navigate to Menu : Main Menu > Sourcing > Event Responses > Create Bidder Response and create Bidder response for above Event.
5. Navigate to Analyze Events Page (Menu : Main Menu > Sourcing > Maintain Events > Analyze Events)
6. In the “Bid Action” Dropdown list, select “Award”.
7. In the “Award by percent” field, use 100. Click on Save button.
8. After saving, we verify if the AUC_AWARD_ADDR table has data related to the event id above. There is no data.
9. On the same page, select “Award Events” from the “Go To” dropdown list.The Award Events Page opens in a new tab.
10. Click again on SAVE button in Analyze Events page.
11. After saving again, we verify again if the AUC_AWARD_ADDR table has data related to the event id. There is no data.
12. Click on the Bidder Name link o nthe same page. The Supplier Information subpage is displayed.
13. The supplier Address has a value, but yet, it has not been added to the AUC_AWARD_ADDR table.
Replication Screenshots attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document