ELM POI Sync Creates Blank Data In LM_PERSON_ATTRB and Null Value for LM_END_EFFDT When Process is Run with 'Automatically delete Completed Process' Checked
(Doc ID 2803132.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Person of Interest in HCM and then running the Sync to ELM, the data in LM_PERSON_ATTRB has blank fields for LM_ORGANIZATION_ID, LM_PER_ORG, LM_ACTIVE, Null for LM_END_EFFDT and POI does not Appear Under Internal learners.
Steps to Reproduce the issue:
1) In HCM, Add a new person, Workforce Administration-->Personal Information--> Add a Person
2) Enter all the details and under 'Organizational Relationships' Tab, Select 'Person of Interest',choose any value and against 'Select checklist code' choose 'Add person of Interest Inst.'
3) Click ok and save. Note:No Job data is entered.
4) IB messages,PERSON_BASIC_SYNC and PERS_POI_SYNC gets triggered and same should be in DONE status in ELM.
5) Run Fullsync Data, Set up ELM-> Process FullSync Data, Check 'Validate Staging Tables' and 'Upload Data to ELM', select Process 'Person of Interest Data', Click Run
6) Run 'Process Asynchronous Data', Set up ELM-> Process Asynchronous Data,
Important: Check 'Automatically delete completed process',Click Run
7) After the process goes to Success, Search for the employee under Internal leaner, Enterprise Learning-->User Profiles-->Internal Learners
Note: Internal Learner appears when 'Automatically delete Completed Process' is unchecked and run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document