INAS Warning Messages not Displaying Prior to Calculation When There is a Discrepancy Such As Between Base Weeks and Budgeted Weeks
(Doc ID 2806078.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When invoking INAS on-line on any component with the INAS button, warning messages are no longer displaying in situations where there is a discrepancy that should produce a message. An example would be the message that has always displayed when there is a discrepancy between base and budgeted weeks:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Budgets > Maintain Term Budgets > Student Budget Maintenance for the aid year and any student with a budget for academic terms.
- Sum the weeks of instruction on all rows where the award period = Academic.
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > Install > Financial Aid Installation.
- Change the academic base weeks to any value different from the value in step 2.
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > Product Related > Financial Aid > Aid Year > Aid Processing Rule Setup, for any Rule Set used for the aid year in place of the defaults in step 3.
- Change the academic base weeks to any value different from the values in both step 2 and step 4.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 20xx-20yy ISIR Records for the student and aid year.
- Click the INAS button on the first tab, and observe that no warning message is displayed prior to landing on the fourth tab, indicating that the calculation was completed.
The issue is seen after applying fixes from Campus Solutions 9.2 PUM Image 19.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document