EAP: Payment Detail Business Unit Depends On The Payment Layout Format
(Doc ID 2807610.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PMT_DETAIL_TBL.BUSINESS_UNIT value depends on payment layout format.
When creating a payment from the same AP business unit (not equal to GL business unit) but in a different format (SEPA_CT-03 vs ISO_CT_03) the PMT_DETAIL_TBL.BUSINESS_UNIT is populated with different business units which makes it subsequently impossible to set-up financial gateway security per business unit.
1. Enter 2 vouchers (Accounts Payable - Vouchers - Add / Update - Regular Entry) in an AP BU where the AP BU code is not equal to the GL business unit. We have AP Business Unit ABC which is linked to GL Business Unit XYZ
2. Pay both vouchers from the same Bank Account (linked to GL BU XYZ). 1 voucher is paid via eft_layout_code: SEPA_CT_03 (EUR) the other voucher is paid via eft_layout_code ISO_CT_03 (USD).
3. Run the pay cycle (Accounts Payable - Payments - Pay Cycle Processing - Pay Cycle Manger) and send the payment to financial gateway.
4. In the financial gateway (Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch) see that the 2 payments have both a different business unit
The voucher with eft_layout_code SEPA_CT_03 has business unit XYZ. The voucher with eft_layout_code ISO_CT_03 has business unit ABC.
5. This makes it subsequently impossible to correctly set-up financial gateway security using business_unit as a security field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document