No Option ePro Fluid at The Installation Level to Hide the Item Image and Image Frame
(Doc ID 2807633.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No option in ePro Fluid at the installation level to hide the item image and image frame.
Option in Installation options under Customize Search Results leaves an empty frame or Box on the page if NO is selected for the dropdown - Show Search Results Item Images.
Empty Frame should be removed in Fluid as it is in classic.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. eProcurement Installation Options. Go to Customize Search Results
2. Show Search Results Item images = No. OK
3. Create a Fluid epro requisition. Go to Catalog
4. Expand All Purchase Items. Large box or frame remains even when 'No' is selected.
5. In Classic – very small box – No Image.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document