E-CRM: Solution Feedback - Unable To Configure Feedback Type That Is Visible Only For Agents
(Doc ID 2808483.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Feedback types are missing for Helpdesk agents when self-service checkbox is unchecked on the setup page. Helpdesk agents should see all available Feedback Types.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup CRM > Product related > Solutions > Feedback Types.
2. Setup a few feedback types and uncheck "Self-Service" checkbox for at least one checkbox.
3. Login with Employee roles.
4. Open a solution for the same BU used in the setup above.
5. select Feedback link (top left).
6. Select the dropdown field for the Feedback type. Some values are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document