E-PIA: "Paste As Plain Text" Button in RTE Window is not Pasting the Copied Content.
(Doc ID 2808551.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On an RTE (Rich Text Editor) Window the "Paste As Plain Text" button is not pasting the copied content. Instead it's prompting to use CTRL SHIFT V .
Application : Portal Interaction Hub
1. Navigate to Content Management -> Managed Content -> Browse Folders.
2. Click on any Title.
3. Now click on "Add Content" button. It will open a Modal Window.
4. Select the Content Type as Text/HTML and click on OK.
5. Now the page opens which shows RTE window.
6. There will be a button called "Paste As Plain Text"
7. Now copy any information from any other page and then click on "Paste As Plain Text" button.
8. Here it will show a popup "Press Ctrl+Shift+V to paste. Your browser doesn‘t support pasting with the toolbar button or context menu option." instead of pasting the information directly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document