EPY: Pay Unsheet Process Does Not Completely Remove Reversed Contract Pay Paycheck When Deleting Rows From Payline With the Reversal
(Doc ID 2808974.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
when reversing a paycheck that contained contract pay earnings and the contract pay table PS_PAY_CNTRACT_DTL table did not get cleared out in the reversal process.
Expected all tables to be cleared out during the reversal process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Remove a row from the Payline that contains the reversal data
- Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Paysheet
- Enter the required parameters
- Delete one of the rows in Other Earnings
2. Unsheet Pay
- Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > Pay Unsheet
- Enter run control ID
- Run the pay unsheet for the Off-cycle pay sheet
3. Notice via SQL that not all rows for the reversal have been removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document