Release Amount Changed to Zero on Contract After Contract Line was Canceled
(Doc ID 2809066.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After inactivating line on contract and then updating PO with the new version of the contract, the released amount on the contract is brought down to 0
1. Create Procurement Contract with 1 Line. Approve. Save (Procurement Contracts -> Add/Update Contracts)
2. Create a PO from this Contract by Copying from Contract (Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Add/Update POs)
3. Note down the Release Amount
4. Create new Version of Contract created in Step#1
5. Cancel Contract Line#1 while the Contract is in Draft mode
6. Save Contract. Approve Contract
7. Contract in new Version should show the Line as Inactive
8. Open PO Created in Step#2 and Update the Contract to the latest Version
9. Pull the contract back up – release amount is now 0.00 when it should be 5000
See replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document