PO is bypassing AWE Approval Workflow if Under Virtual Approver Control Section the Two Checkboxes are Checked and Grayed out
(Doc ID 2810907.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even if Approval Framework is enabled, the PO is bypassing workflow, if under the Virtual Approver Control section the two check boxes are checked and grayed out.
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:
1. On the Purchasing Definition page, confirm that the Approval Framework has been initialized and that under the Virtual Approver Control section the two checkboxes are checked and grayed out. (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Business Unit Related>Purchasing>Purchasing Definition>PO Change Options tab)
2. Open a PO that is in an Open status. (Main Menu>Purchasing>Purchase Orders>Add/Update PO)
3. Select the "Change Line" triangle icon.
4. Update the description on the line.
5. Save the Purchase Order.
6. The Purchase Order saves and the PO Status updates to Approved, bypassing workflow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document