Fluid Benefit Summary Card For Plan Type 23 Incorrectly Shows '0 Dependents' Even Though Dependents Are Enrolled.
(Doc ID 2811386.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Benefit Summary card for Life and AD and D (Plan Type 23) card incorrectly shows '0 Dependents' even though dependents are enrolled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as employee and go to Open Enrollment (Navigation: Employee Self Service> Open Enrollment Tile)
2. Click on the Life and AD and D (Plan Type 23) tile and enroll a dependent
3. Submit Enrollment
4. Log in as Benefits Administrator and Finalize Open Enrollment Event for the employee (Navigation: Workforce Administrator> Benefit Administrator> Benefits Management> On Demand Event Process)
5. Log back in as the employee and go to the Benefits Summary page (Navigation: Employee Self Service> Benefit Details> Benefit Summary)
6. Life and AD and D (Plan Type 23) card incorrectly shows '0 Dependents' even though a dependents is enrolled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document