Users could not see All the Voucher / Receipt Details on the Invoice Inquiry page from Fluid Requisition Life Cycle
(Doc ID 2812579.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users could not see All the voucher / receipt details on the Invoice Inquiry page from Fluid Requisition Life Cycle
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : eProcurement Tile > Create Requisition
Create requisition with one item (10 Qty)
Save and Submit
2. Navigate : Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
Create PO by copying the requisition and dispatch it
3. Navigate : Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
Create four vouchers of 2 quantity each. (Copy PO and change the quantity to 2)
4. Navigate : eProcurement Tile > ePro Receiving
Create four receipts of 2 quantity each
Change qty 2
click Review Receipt Details
5. Navigate : eProcurement Tile > My Requisitions > Select the requisition
Click Invoice Icon
Issue : The system shows only 3 vouchers and 3 receipts but shows a total of 4 rows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document