TAM: When Generating An Application Reports In Recruitment Failing While Calling MergePDFs Function "PCodeWTL(1/3): Error while merging files: During calling method PTPDFMerger.mergePDFs, the XDO engine throws an exception: java.lang.ClassCastException"
(Doc ID 2814121.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating an Application Reports the process is not printing the resume data nor the academic transcripts.
While checking the application server log, the following error is displayed:
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Recruiting Fluid Homepage
2. Recruiting Activities tile
3. Search Applications step of the activity guide with the filter option Disposition – 010 Applied and Job Opening Status - Open
4. Choose an application
5. Print application with existing resume from Manage Application page for the above-chosen application
6. Generate Report with resume & academic transcripts correctly Application report is created correctly
7. To replicate the problem, return to the application using the "Return to Previous Page" hyperlink.
8. Use related action "Recruiting Actions" then "Edit Application Details"
9. Delete the existing resume
10. Add/Upload another resume
11. Return to Application
12. Print Application
13. Generate Report with resume & academic transcripts
14. Application report is generated without resume or academic transcripts
15. Generate Report with academic transcripts only
16. Application report is generated correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document