E-PRCS: Process Status Change In Process Monitor When Clicking On Server List Tab
(Doc ID 2814429.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the "Process Monitor" page, the Status and Distribution columns are automatically updated with the status per-direct, without the need to click on the "Refresh" button, using Auto-Refresh functionality.
After the status has changed to "Success" and "Posted" if going to another standard page (Server List tab) and back to the Process Monitor, the status previously auto-updated are back to "Queued" until clicking on "Refresh".
In order to replicate the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Log into PIA.
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Schedule Process Requests.
3. Create a new run control id.
4. Run PTSQRTST SQR Process, AEMINITEST App Engine at a time.
5. In Process Monitor have a previously scheduled process using a recurrence.
6. The status of the 2 processes run at step 4 will go to "Success"/"Posted" and will be automatically updated in Process Monitor.
7. The scheduled process is in "Queued"/"N/A".
8. Click on Server List tab while in Process Monitor.
9. Go back to Process Monitor, the status of the 2 processes run at step 4 will be "Queued"/"N/A" in Process Monitor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document