EEX9.2: Project Status is Not Validated If Time Sheet is First Saved and Then Submitted Or Copied from Existing Time Sheet
(Doc ID 2815017.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Status is Not validated if Time Sheet is first saved and then submitted or copied from an Existing Time Sheet
1. Create a time sheet against Active Project and Activities. Save it for later.
Navigation: Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Time Reports > Create/Modify
2. Project is now Inactivated.
Navigation: Project Costing > Project Definitions > Define Project General Info
3. Open the saved time report from step 1 and submit it.
4. Create another time sheet by copying it from time sheet created above.
- Time report is submitted against the inactive Project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document