EPC 9.2: Project Definitions Resources Remaining Work Is Copied To Next Resource
(Doc ID 2815864.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the work value for the first resource, the Remaining Work is updated for the second resource.
1. Navigate to Project Costing / Project Definition / Define Project General Info and create a Project
2. Project Costing / Project Definition / General Information / Resources / Project Activities and add an Activity.
3. Add two resources and Save.
4. Open Resource by Activity.
5. Click on Add Resource from Project.
6. Check Select and click on Copy.
7. Set the Calculate to Duration and the Schedule Method to Fixed Work.
8. Change the work hours to 0 and save.
9. After saving the page.
10. Change the work hours for the first line to 400.
11. Click on another field or press Tab or Enter.
The remaining work has been updated to 400 for the second resource.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document