BI 9.2: Problem With BI Publisher AR Invoice Address
(Doc ID 2815872.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an AR invoice has a Ship-To Location whose address consists of more lines than the Bill-To Location has, the invoice image contains the Bill-To Address lines plus the extra Ship-To Location address line.
1. Customer setup Location 1 with Address 1 and Address 2
2. Customer setup Location 2 with Address 1
3. Setup Invoice Formatting Options / Invoice Form XMLPUB with XML Publisher Report ID BI_PRNXPN01
4. Create new billing online invoice and select Invoice Form XMLPUB
5. Select Address Info Attention To 3 and Location 2 Address 1 is defaulted to LOC 2A
6. Header - Order Info Ship Loc 1
7. Select Bill To display LOC 2A from Location 2 and TEST LOCATION 1 from Location 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document