ELM 9.2 : A Course Containing no classes which Are Not Restricted to Program, Will Come Up in the Search Results, However Will Display ‘No Offering’
(Doc ID 2817497.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A course containing no classes that are not restricted to program, will come up in the search results, but will always display ‘No Offering’. These courses should not be returned in the search results.
Inconsistent behavior between Fluid and Classic for the following scenarios:
- Couse with no class marked ‘restrict to program’ should come up always in Employee Self Service search results.
- Course with all classes marked ‘restrict to program’ should not come up in Employee Self Service search results.
- Course with some classes marked ‘restrict to program’ should come up always in Employee Self Service search results.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Courses : Create a course with 2 classes both marked ‘Restrict to Program’
2. Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Rebuild Indexes > Build Search Index
LS_LM_ACT_CI: Select to create or update an index for classes and courses
3. Navigate to Employee Self Service Fluid Homepage > Find Learning Tile : Enroll to the course created at Step 1
4. Switch to Classic > Employee Self Service > Find Learning : Course is returned however no class is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document